Best car valet in Dublin?

larry1

My black car has got a little dull and the interior seats need a good clean. Who do you reckon does the best valet in Dublin?? Those ones in the airport car park etc are ok but I am looking for a superb finish. Ever Ready in Donnybrook used to do a great job,might try them? Southside Dublin please... Prices?

Re: Best car valet in Dublin???

i went to a guy before, he's in rathmines, did a great job on my audi a4, his name is Finn rooney, he's in a laneway opp Winfield motors, cant remembr the name of road. I have his number, am i allowed to give it here, if not pm me and i'l give it to you. Think the cost was about 160 but the car was showroom condition. Def recommend him.

You are allowed to give the business number here, and it would be of benefit if you could.

I am also interested in a valet-but preferably on the Northside.

had a valet done before I sold my last car - superb job - even got the seats scotch guarded and deep shampoo'd - it's a mobile service and I would recommend Trevor to anyone - have a look at [broken link removed]

he's in town a lot around the ifsc if that's any use.

Try Beacon valeting under Beaxcon court Snadyford. You will love it if you are a car buff; DB9s, 911, M3, XK8s all live there and are always on show Ferarris also as all the local car dealers use them and they also park up stock cars here too.
COme highly recommneded and competitive price.

mr c said:
Go to Alasta Autos [broken link removed] there is a guy down there his name is Colm (085 7420986) and he does the best work in the city.

Are you sure he doesn't mind a mobile number being published on the web? Is it a personal mumber?

I use these 2 guys every couple of months called Shine Express, they come to my job and spend about 3 hours on it. I have a white boxer who sheds everywhere (we also take her to the beach alot, so sand and white hairs, just imagine) and they are very noticable on car interior. They hoover, wash seats and floors, clean polish and wax everywhere, clean alloys thoroughly, everything. They even cleaned out the coin department and left the money in a clear plastic bag on seat for me. They have water and everything they need in the van. And all that for 50 quid? Although I feel so guilty I tip them a tenner, but still - Super service.

Can anyone recommend a valet on the northside? I have a 99 VW Cabrio and the interior needs a really good clean. Thanks

Has anyone used Irish Car Valeting? Booked my car in with them for 9 this morning at their premises, nobody showed up, phones on answering machine, still no call back, after several messages. I had to rearrange my morning for the valet that was never done. No way to do business. Really bad form, isn't it?

Hey, warning to all, do not use the car valet place in Dundrum Town Centre, left car there yesterday, wasn't really too dirty, they didn't even manage to stick a hoover into small compartment beside gear stick, very unimpressed, still dirty under the car seats, so not too sure what exactly I paid 60 euro for........... a car wash?

Tried out the No H20 crowd who do car veleting in Clery's Car Park, Marlborough Street in Dublin. They did a brilliant job on my car which was desperately in need of a good clean. €50 for an Eco Bronze clean that included: Waterless exterior clean, door ledges and kick panels cleaned, tyre dressing, full interior vacuum (and I mean FULL) and windows polished in and out. They have a more extensive mneu that includes additional services up to €150. Check them out at www.noh2o.ie. No connection other than being a satisfied customer!

Had my car done by Trevor KVC.
Has to be the worst service i ever got. Car not cleaned at all. Ash tray not even cleaned out. Brought it back after complaining and wasn't much better the second time.

There is a company in Dublin called Permashine.

What they offer is to apply a special coating on your car that will protect the paintwork and effectivley means thnat you never have to wash the car again.

They will also valet your car as a part of this service.

Here is a link to a write up on the services of Permashine

I must be unlucky then because I got two bad days in the one week. Brought it back to him after complaining and still wasn’t impressed the second time either. I know you can’t expect miracles but I would expect a professional to do more than what you could do with a normal vacuum cleaner, clean the windows and empty the ashtray

Job done at his place, I used him after the recommendations from this site.

I agree you can’t please everyone, but I’m the type of person who usually votes with their feet and instead of complaining. I wouldn’t go back usually with bad service, just to avoid the place the next time. This was so bad I had to go back. I didn’t complain about getting charged more than was advertise, this happened GTS as well in an earlier post as well.

But he could be having off days. He was happy to take car back and held his hands up about the quality the first time.

I would be familiar with the standards to expect, my brother had a similar business in the north for years.

No point in going on with this, I have had my bad experience and you have your good experience.

Does anyone else find it strange that there are so many posts recommending valets from new posters with 1 or 2 posts?

Back