Best AVC and Best Financial Broker currently available in Ireland - 2024?

No fee for me, he gets it from Standard Life for sending the business their way.

Only downside is my HR hadn't a clue how to set it up to be deducted directly from payslip. They only have experience dealing with Cornmarket it seems...so I pay in via direct debit and I've to claim a tax credit back from Revenue
It is a pity that Corn Market doesnt have any flexibility for the customer to choose the type of pension fund.

Also HR is not flexible by not allowing deduction from pay before tax.

Which of these funds are consistently performing good?
You seem fixated with past performance. What's past is past. It is NO indicator of future performance. Nobody can tell you what fund will perform best over the next 20 years. You need to decide what risk profile you are happy with.
An all Equity fund will possibly (?) deliver the best long term return, but its likely to be volatile.
A Managed Fund (a mix of Equities, Bonds, Property etc), will possibly (?) deliver a lower return but less volatile.
Most fund manager offer a range of risk rated funds, from low risk (but likely low returns) to high risk (but volatile returns). You need to decide what strategy you are more comfortable with.
But as for which Manager will do best over the next 20 years.......I'm not sure even God knows.

Back