Baggage check in t1

Introuble83

I am traveling to Amsterdam next Saturday morning with the family . I have 3 checked in bags . Am I able to check the bags in the night before ? Tried this previously and was only available in the summer months but I heard they have changed this due to security delays . Unable to find the info online . Any help appreciated. Thanks

We travel to Amsterdam tuesday at 2 from t2. I checked in all our bags earlier today. Check in opens 48hrs in advance

I am traveling to Amsterdam next Saturday morning with the family . I have 3 checked in bags . Am I able to check the bags in the night before ? Tried this previously and was only available in the summer months but I heard they have changed this due to security delays . Unable to find the info online . Any help appreciated. Thanks
I don't actually know if you can check the bags in the night before or not. What I'd really like to know is, why go to all that trouble doing that if travelling with Ryanair? Arrive on the day of travel, go to the Ryanair check in area and label your bags, put them on the baggage belt and off you go. I've never seen much of a delay in doing this. Head off up to departures and if there's any delays this is where they'll be. Going in with the bags the night before is daft in my opinion.

Are you on the 720 or 1120 flight? If the latter you'll be grand (time wise) we flew last Saturday week at 12 and got through security handily enough.
As you're flying with Ryanair you won't be able to check bags in the night before.

Just on the reply above.I am traveling tomorrow with Aer Lingus to Amsterdam at 14.00.I have only 1 10Kg bag that I have to drop off before security.This is the free allowed bag.Do I have to queue to drop this off or should I check this in online beforehand? Trying to figure out what time I would have to arrive at airport to allow for drop off bag and security? Is 12.00 noon to late? Thanks

Just on the reply above.I am traveling tomorrow with Aer Lingus to Amsterdam at 14.00.I have only 1 10Kg bag that I have to drop off before security.This is the free allowed bag.Do I have to queue to drop this off or should I check this in online beforehand? Trying to figure out what time I would have to arrive at airport to allow for drop off bag and security? Is 12.00 noon to late? Thanks
You can drop it off at a self serve kiosk. There are a lot of them. I have never seen many people queuing for them.

Back