Anyone still own any Quinn Life Freeway Index funds (now looked after by Irish Life)

As a QL Fund investor I will be interested in this. I must check as I think I have been in the fund for the best part of 15 years.
Might have to send a query to them - I'll post the outcome.

hi

i know it is old, but no point in starting a new thread....

how are the QL funds performing and were the charges reduced?

thanks

Hi,
don't know off-hand how they are performing, but in the last communication, they were still up on what I have paid.
I also checked, and I have not had them for 15 years yet, so the charges aren't due to be reduced yet.
Jeez, I replied 11 months ago - time flies (like an arrow - and fruit flies like a banana - Groucho Marx)

1) I have one of these are prices on irish life website i cannot see them?
2) rang irish life customer service closed until 10 please ring back cor leave a message - guess what? mail box full . what terrible service!

Last edited:
1) I have one of these are prices on irish life website i cannot see them?
2) rang irish life customer service closed until 10 please ring back cor leave a message - guess what? mail box full . what terrible service!
I think this is unfair to IL. You have to register with IL and then when you log in to online servies you get a dashboard showing your policies, their value and the value of the funds within each policy. It's easy to rebalance between funds, etc. Personally, I think IL online is one of better services around.

Back