Anyone ever buy a car via www.japanese-auction.com

Re: Anyone ever buy a car via-

Haven't used them but have brought the odd car in for some of the boys alright, Risky enough dealing with these people, I've a mate that works in the bank and one over in Japan, Most of these people ask you to set up an account with them where you leave money in it to bid on cars or just to secure a car and will want you to send it to there account, The first people I delt with gave me all there bank details and that was grand bar the accout was in a different country got my mate to check it out and said stay well clear, Talked to a few others and with e-mails going and coming found one lad was actually based in England,(contact name was John, Suspected it wasn't very japanese), Eventually got One that was okay and have bought in a few. Rem when you do look at these prices add vat to it and vrt on top of that amount, Then you have to get an agency up at the port to "mind" your car and make sure it stays as you saw it on screen and then you get to spend a day up in the docks with a bright yellow jacket (you must have to go on docks but can't buy on site) and you might get the car out that day if you find it. Bring a spare battery, Fuel and poss a spare set of wheels if the ones in japan were very nice looking coz they might dis-appear and radio might go aswell. Rem it's also a risk bringing it home from the docks with no tax on the car aswell.

Back