Anybody news about Chevrolet Aveo

oldtimer

I was recently looking at cars with the intention of spending around 12K on a secondhand passat or octavia. However i came across the above and for a little more than 15k could get a brand new one. Looked very impressive and beautiful to test drive. yet I have never seen one on the road. While I know they are a follow on from Daewoo has anybody bought one? is there something wrong with them?

Mrs Cu bought a 2nd hand daewoo matiz in 2002. it was one year old with 700 odd miles on the clock. Never had a minutes trouble with it, mostly used around town with a few longer trips now and again. sailed through the nct last year. very small boot and unbelievably small engine ( 760cc- maybe fatman from offaly could reduce the road tax on cars UNDER 1000 cc when he increases the tax on 4x4's etc in the next budget.:rolleyes:

I can't advise on the car itself but be aware depreciation will be dreadful on it from new.

agreed. Mrs Cu got a bargain. probably worth twopence halfpenny now but since shes not selling........

Back