Any dealings with John Carroll Car Sales Kilbeggan

niceoneted

Hi Folks,

I am looking at a couple of Toyota Corollas that are for sale in this garage. It is the first time that I am looking at buying from a garage I know nothing about. He has good competitive prices from what I can see and is SIMI registered. Just wondering if any one has had any dealings good or bad and what is after sales service like?
Are they good for negotiating with I've no trade in and have the cash for buying!
Thanks for any help.

I have purchased from Carroll's 3 times over the last 16 years and never had any problems that couldnt be sorted out promptly and with no hassel.They are easy to deal with also.Having said that it is 4 years since I bought from them but I couldnt see any problem.

I would highly recommend John Carrolls. His son, Thomas is the man to talk too. I have bought cars there for years. Excellent service.

Thanks for the responses guys. I also found a guy at work from around that area who says the same. I phoned the garage earlier today and was impressed with dealings on the phone. I hope to have a newer car in the driveway by next week.
Thanks again.

Back