Alternative to NTL?

Peanut

Not sure if this is the right place to post....but does anyone know if there is an alternative company that supplies cable tv? I employed their services recently and to make a long story short, after two initial dealings with them I'm very unhappy with the service so far. That's after a period of 4 weeks so I really dont want to have to deal with them any more if at all possible. I had heard all the stories about their customer service before so I should have realised.

This will be of no comfort to you but don't they sign you up for a minimum 52 week contract?

If not, what about Sky Digital?

I'll check out magnet.ie,I hadn't heard of them before. Does anyone have any experience with Chorus? I've heard not-very-entuasiastic things about their service also. Yes, NTL do sign you up for a year but I would pay to get out of it if I thought I would have a better service from someone else.

Go with Chorus.

I have their digital tv and am very happy with it.

Sky have recently upped their price, and you're tied to a 12 month contract.

Wolverine.

If you have NTL I doubt you can get Chorus as AFAIK they cover different areas and don't overlap. In the near future they are probably going to be the same thing as they are due to merge pending regulatory approval (I think the Competition Authority have given the go ahead so it is apparently up to the Minister now so I would say it is likely to happen)

Back