Air Beds

uncleseano

I got this bed

http://www.amazon.com/Intex-Comfort-Elevated-Dura-Beam-Airbed/dp/B00G7H793G/ref=sr_1_8?s=outdoor-recreation&ie=UTF8&qid=1442512945&sr=1-8

Just wondering, is it normal that it makes so much noise when you move around on it? It didnt seem too cheap...

Hi, Are you hearing the air being pushed around within the mattress when you move on it (thinking of those swimming pool lilos) ? Did you inflate it as much as possible? The fabric will stretch initially once it's inflated, so leave it settle, then fill it with more air, to stretch out the bed. It shouldn't be "noisy".

Hi, Are you hearing the air being pushed around within the mattress when you move on it (thinking of those swimming pool lilos) ? Did you inflate it as much as possible? The fabric will stretch initially once it's inflated, so leave it settle, then fill it with more air, to stretch out the bed. It shouldn't be "noisy".

That's exactly what it was. I gave it a good whack of air and the second time and the weird sounds went away. Also I have it on a wood floor, so I threw a wee rug underneath and hey presto problem solved

Back