Aideen Place, Kimmage

yupyaboyo

Just looking for some advice on the following properties that are coming onto the market:

daft.ie/dublin/houses-for-sale/kimmage/aideen-place-aideen-place-kimmage-dublin-1139576/
Asking price: 500k
Size: 1,615 Sq. Feet
Grade: A1

Without seeing the internal layout its hard to know if the price is a true reflection of the finish and spec. The question I have is whether this price is high/suitable/low for the area? Based on the PPR site, the only houses sold there recently were in the 410k range. Driving past the houses, they look really nice so trying to gauge if Im willing to push to the asking price.

Thanks.

Y

Live near there.

I correctly predicted a few months ago when talking to a neighbour that 0.5m would be the asking, not the 600k+ they reckoned. Market has softened.
Some of the older houses further down the lane were asking 400k+ during the past year and I'd say that upset the developer on these!!!

There are 4 flights of stairs to be negotiated here...thats a lot of stairs. Parking will be an issue if more then 1 car in the household- it's a very tight lane. But the spec looks good.
Watch for the back garden....it's below ground level for all the spaces around it. Whats the drainage going to be like?

What you have here is basically a town house thats being extended upwards...each floor is about 375sq ft. Thats not a lot of space

But at 0.5m, I can see them shifting. But there will be more to come on that lane as the final few industrial outlets get knocked and developed on

Back