AA Car Insurance

trojan

Just got email from AA saying hey have updated their terms and conditions and that it was important to read same. Does anyone know if there is any important changes as i find it difficult to read the altered terms also is there any reference to the conditions that have been changed or new ones added. Safe driving to all over Christmas

Just got email from AA saying hey have updated their terms and conditions and that it was important to read same. Does anyone know if there is any important changes as i find it difficult to read the altered terms also is there any reference to the conditions that have been changed or new ones added. Safe driving to all over Christmas

Did you find it difficult to read the original terms?

This approach is a cop out along the " i am a victim here" lines, coupled with let someone else do the heavy lifting for me.........

Have you asked them to identify the changes?

Have you checked to see if the changes are not highlighted?

Have u raised the issue with insurance ombudsman?

Even if someone else got an update to their terms it may not be the same.

The change may be age related, medical condition related, penalty points, using car for personal use, whatever.

In the event of a claim the first action by the insurer will be see how it can deny liability so I would start reading.

Having said all that I don't believe they can change the fundamental terms of the policy without asking you to agree or give u the option to cancel the policy at no charge.

Back