123.ie home insurance

cojm

I have just recieved a quote from 123 .ie for my house insurance cover. It is 50% less than current allianz. Has anybody had any experience with 123.ie insurance.

I have no direct experience of 123.ie although some of my clents use them. Just want to point out that 123.ie are a broker and not an underwriter, so while they will arrange the cover, the cover itself will be with an insurance company, e.g. AXA.

Liam D. Ferguson
www.ferga.com

I have used them for home insurance for the past few years and got my Mother a great price with them also, I don't know how they do it but their home insurance premia are very competitive. Last year it was with AXA UK and AXA Ireland who I was already insured with just threw their hands up in defeat when they asked the quote I was given during their "whats the price and maybe we can meet it" 'phone call. The policies don't appear to differ from what is available on the market in anything other than price. The motor insurance doesn't appear to be as competitive though.

I used 123.ie to get a comparative quote against my home insurance renewal quote; the figure quoted by 123 was about €30 less than my current insurer. I stayed with my original insurer in the end but I did negotiate a small discount with them , which leaves my premium at last year's level. Incidentally the cheapest quote offered by 123 did not offer the same level of cover as my existing insurer- so it's important to ensure that you are comparing like with like.

I've used them in the past too and they are good to deal with.

I've also used them , very competitive, I had a problem where an oil tank leaked and they had an assessor out within days. Would recommend them.

I have used them several times for myself and family members. very easy to deal with and manged to get a 40% reduction on my home insurance even though it was with the same insurance company.

Back