I've just had an AMAZING job offer!

B

Blueberry08

Don't any of you dare try to steal this position from me. And those of you who might suggest (1) I have too much time on my hands.....well, :eek: and (2) that you've seen this done a zillion times - you’d wouldn’t be wrong.

Email 1:

Good Day Sir/Madam

My name is Mr Bobby Fox, Managing Director of ACTEXO TEXTILE COMPANY LTD.Located in the United Sate Of America. My company is looking for a trustworthy representative in England that will serve as a trustworthy officer to our client/customers over their in England.This position pays a minimum of £300 daily, its part-time position.

YOUR TAX
1, Receive payment on behalf of our company from new and existing clients.
2, Process payment at your financial institution(Bank).
3, Deduct £300 from each payment you process.
4, Send the balance to our Cashiers details Via Western Union Money
Transfer.
If interested send us an email to [email protected] including the necessary
information below.
1.FULL NAMES:
2.RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
3.STATE:
4.POST CODE:
5.SEX:
6.AGE:
7.PHONE NUMBER:
8.Fax Number:
9.OCCUPATION :
10.PRESENT COUNTRY:

Regards
Mr Bobby Fox
ACTEXO TEXTILE COMPANY

My reply:

Dear Mr Bobby,

Hello! I am honoured that the Managing Director of such a prestigious company would write to me personally! I would LOVE to work for you!

Here are my details:

1.FULL NAMES: Robert Cedric Peel
2.RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: Broadway, London, SW1H OBG
3.STATE: London, England
4.POST CODE: SW1H OBG
5.SEX: Male
6.AGE: 47
7.PHONE NUMBER: 020 7230 1212
8.Fax Number: -
9.OCCUPATION : Hairdresser
10.PRESENT COUNTRY: England

Looking forward to hearing from you Mr Bobby!

Sincerely,

Robert

Email 2:

Good Day Robert

How are yoou doing today and how is your week going, hope everything is on the bright side, i am so glad for your prompt response regarding our company's mail to you today, Note that your details has been filed in the company's Receiving agent profile and now you are fully a Payment Agent of ACTEXO TEXTILE COMPANY.

Robert i want you to know that all transactions between our company and our clients are made VIA wire bank transfer as we belive thats is the safest way to receive money and we make sure that the safety of our Receiving agents comes first.

ACTEXO TEXTILE COMPANY is a company with so many branches in Asia, Europe, Nothern America and Africa, basically you have been subjected to work with the African Branch, so any payment which will be made to your bank account, ur duty is to disburse the payments and send them to our Western African Branch VIA Western Union transfer.

This coming week we have 3 clients that are going to make payment into your account.this will prove how trustworthy you are,once again you are welcome to ACTEXO TEXTILE COMPANY. i will give you a call today as soon as i am less busy.

Please get back to me with your bank accoint informations like this below.

BANK NAME:
ACCOUNT HOLDERS NAME:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
SORT CODE:

I do hope that you understand all i have said, please if you have any further questions please dont hesitate to let me know, better-still i will be waiting for your next mail so i can let you knw the next update.

Please get back to me today.

Best Regards
Mr Bobby Fox
ACTEXO TEXTILE COMPANY.

My reply:

Hello Mr Bobby!

Thank you for your prompt reply! I am SO excited about working for your company, especially in Africa! I LOVE AFRICA!

Will I get the chance to travel to Africa? Will I get to see penguins?

I will be very happy to give you all my bank account details, no problem at all! But would you mind calling me in the morning at 020 7230 1212 - just ask for Robert Peel. I just like to hear the voice of my new boss! Do you have a nice voice? I hope when you talk to me you will like my voice and be confident that I will be a loyal and trustworthy worker!

Thank you Mr Bobby, I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow!

Sincerely,

Robert

Yup, I think this job is mine - let the money roll in!

Yup, I think this job is mine - let the money roll in!

Just in case someone is stupid enough to believe the email . This is a scam designed to milk your bank account using your personal and bank details.

There are so many out there who are stupid enough to give bank account details to that guy, lol.

There are so many out there who are stupid enough to give bank account details to that guy, lol.

I'm just clinging to the hope that he rings that number......it's Scotland Yard (as is the address). What I wouldn't give to hear him asking to speak to Robert Peel. :)

Great reply Blueberry - it made me laugh - I do hope you get to see the penguins in Africa some day though :)

Excellent Blueberry! Are these the famous Penguins of the Kalahari written about by Prince Charles' guru and fruitcake extraordinaire Sir Laurens Van der Post?:)

It would be even more funny if you gave the name and phone number of the head of the fraud squad.

Well, I'm willing to share my job offer from the "ASIA TRADING COMPANY" whose email address showed up as "atc.c51 @verizon.net" rather than the yahoo address given in the email text. I suppose such a company would have more than one email address though. Sadly I'm too busy to take up this offer, but other AAMers may know what to do with it? ;)

Dear Friend,
How are you today? I am YANG HONG, I work with (ASIA TRADING COMPANY)in conjunction with recruit Express, We are looking for People to serve as Payment Officers on behalf of our company.
DUTY:
The payment officer receives payments from our customers located within their business area (CITY,STATE,COUNTRY)he/she will report directly to the payments and money control office by sending him,email.
QUALIFICATION:
The position does not require any educational qualification but a bachelors degree or very good high school record will be an added advantage,no experience is needed but should be able to speak his/her language fluently as well as understand an extra language will be an added advantage. The individual should be highly motivated, sensitive, being a meticulous person is an added advantage.Applicants with Company names have a higher hand compared to others.
NOTE:
This Job is a part-time Job and has been designed in such a way that it does not affect your regular daily work Application deadline/Expiry:Two weeks after the broadcast of this message.Salary range: (Fixed)$3,500:00 to $5,000:00 Monthly Plus 10% of every payments received excluding any Taxes or Cheque/check clearing fees. To apply, send referencing position number # 117212 to the employment manager in U.K London. Contact Person: DAVID WOOD Email:[email protected] You should also remember to state your referring agent in the e-mail for easy identification.
Thanks for taking time to read our offer.
My Regards,
Mr. YANG HONG( REFERRING AGENT)
ASIA TRADING COMPANY
Copyright Reserved

He rang the number!! :D

Good Day Robert.

Thanks for your soonest reply.But i really do not understand some thing robert.I called you and the number you gave me was a police stations number.anyway i asked after you and they said they cant find you.

Please i want you to get back to me with your mobile number.

Once again thanks for your soonest reply.

Good Day Robert.

Thanks for your soonest reply.But i really do not understand some thing robert.I called you and the number you gave me was a police stations number.anyway i asked after you and they said they cant find you.

Maybe you need to give him the number of the C.A.B. !

It would be even more funny if you gave the name and phone number of the head of the fraud squad.

Done :)

Dear Mr Bobby!

I am so ANGRY with the person who did not find me so I could talk to you! The problem, I think, is that I am known as Basher at work so it would seem that the person did not know my real name! I am sorry for the inconvenience this caused you and I sincerely hope it has not damaged my hopes of working for you!

For religious reasons I do not have a mobile phone but if you ring my direct line - 020 7239 7272 - I will be waiting for you!

One thing I wanted to ask: I have accounts in three banks, Barclays, Nat West and the Royal Bank of Scotland - should I give you the details of all the account numbers or do you just need one?

Maybe the Nat West or Royal Bank of Scotland account would be better because I only use my Barclays account occasionally for big purchases (houses, yachts, that kind of thing), it's where I keep the money my Great Aunt Aggie left me.

Just one more question: do you know yet what date I will leave for Africa? Should I book the hotel myself or will you? If you are booking it would you mind asking them to make sure I have hypoallergenic pillows in my room and scent-free soap in the bathroom?

I will take my camera so I can photograph the penguins! I am SO excited!

Thank you Mr Bobby, looking forward to your call this afternoon,

Sincerely,

Robert

Good Day Robert.

hehehehehehehe - brilliant!!

Here's someone who REALLY likes to toy with these guys...

I'll try to find the link to the best one I have ever seen, it was spectacular! Does anyone remember it - it was an American guy who got one of those emails from the African 'relative' of a hugely wealthy guy who died 'recently'.
They needed someone's help to access the money and offered a tasty cut if he agreed to have the money transferred to his account, etc, etc.

Any way, the American guy strung them along for weeks and weeks, they even turned up at an airport in South Africa (?) to meet him...needless to say he was sitting at his computer back home. It was hilarious stuff.

How about the following reply:

"My mobile phone is not working at present - this is why I am using the public phone box at the local police station.

But my fax is working. I can give you all the details you require if you fax me through a form with a return fax number. My fax number is +33 4 72 44 71 63.

I would be grateful if you could do this today as I will be away for the next few days.

Again, thank you for your kind job offer,

regards etc."

The fax number is Interpols crime reporting fax number.

How about the following reply:

"My mobile phone is not working at present - this is why I am using the public phone box at the local police station.

But my fax is working. I can give you all the details you require if you fax me through a form with a return fax number. My fax number is +33 4 72 44 71 63.

I would be grateful if you could do this today as I will be away for the next few days.

Again, thank you for your kind job offer,

regards etc."

The fax number is Interpols crime reporting fax number.

Suuuuuperb!

Had to alter the reply a bit because I've already told him I don't have a mobile phone for religious reasons.

So, just sent:

Dear Mr Bobby,

I have to leave the salon at the station this afternoon for an emergency haircut so will be away from my phone and email - would it be possible for you to let me know by fax which bank account details you would prefer?

My answering machine at home is not working but you could send your reply to my home fax - the number is +33 4 72 44 71 63. I will get the fax when I am home this evening and will immediately forward you the details.

Thank you Mr Bobby,

Sincerely,

Robert

Suuuuuperb!

Had to alter the reply a bit because I've already told him I don't have a mobile phone for religious reasons.

So, just sent:

Dear Mr Bobby,

I have to leave the salon at the station this afternoon for an emergency haircut so will be away from my phone and email - would it be possible for you to let me know by fax which bank account details you would prefer?

My answering machine at home is not working but you could send your reply to my home fax - the number is +33 4 72 44 71 63. I will get the fax when I am home this evening and will immediately forward you the details.

Thank you Mr Bobby,

Sincerely,

Robert

The salon at the station!!!! Im rolling around laughing :)

There is a colony of Jackass Penguins at Boulders Beach just outside Simonstown down in the Cape.

Back