200 packets of rolos required

daveccork

I have a friend who needs 200 57g packets of rolos (don't ask!!! not to eat though....... part of a romantic gesture). Problem is the packets have now changed to 52g and this will cause him some major inconvenience. (change happened in last few weeks as far as i can gather)

any reps/shopkeepers/saviours out there who would have some in stock or could give some suggestions as to how i will source these?

I have tried a cash and carry and 2 local supermarkets to no avail. One of the supermarkets is going to try and check with a rep and get back to me but i need to know asap so any suggestions / help very welcome.

thanks caveat i will try then there now (I am based in Cork so hopefully if they can help I will be able to arrange something with them)

I know - he'll tell her he's hidden an enagement ring in one of the rolo's but she'll have to eat them all to find it - the point being that he'll still love her when she's fat and spotty from all the chocolate!

No?

I know - he'll tell her he's hidden an enagement ring in one of the rolo's but she'll have to eat them all to find it - the point being that he'll still love her when she's fat and spotty from all the chocolate!

No?
I dont know about this, sounds more like an escape strategy, when she's fat and spotty from all the chocolate he can make his excuses and leave. the lesser weighted rolo packets might not get her over the edge. :D

I dont know about this, sounds more like an escape strategy, when she's fat and spotty from all the chocolate he can make his excuses and leave. the lesser weighted rolo packets might not get her over the edge. :D

LOL

thanks for all the helpfull comments and input (sincere thanks to some people, sacasm to others) you know who you are !!!!! ;) )

anyways ......... i found my 200 packs of rolos. mangans cash and carry in cork.

Quote:

No?

:D :D

thanks for all the helpfull comments and input (sincere thanks to some people, sacasm to others) you know who you are !!!!! ;) )

anyways ......... i found my 200 packs of rolos. mangans cash and carry in cork.

Well what are they for the suspense is killing me???

nope sorry - its the size of the packet (tube) and not the weight that is the key.

Yep, we can vouch that this is critical. To max out on the effect it is very important to have alternative packets polarize each other on opposite ends (similar to batteries). Nestle have known this for years and I believe the scientific research is kept in a safe at their HQ, in Switzerland I think.

;)

Back