Secretarial Skills Training

birdy

I feel I need to update and brush up on my secretarial / administration skills e.g using powerpoint, and dictaphones. I am doing a module with Pitman Training at the moment, but I find the self - learning model does not suit me. I am finding it hard to be motivated to go in & its almost too flexiable for!

Can any one recommed an organisation or college in Dublin where I can learn specific item like powerpoint without doing the whole ECDL and that is not too expensive.

Dorset College offer a return to work 10 week full-time refresher course if that would suit

[broken link removed]

You may find a course on www.nightcourses.ie or [broken link removed]

The Adult Education programmes will begin in the next couple of weeks, so well worth while to contact your local VEC/Community School/Comprehensive School and see what they have to offer - these are generally offered at a fairly low fee.

Co Dublin VEC offer part time courses also -

I have experience with a few of the training providers and I can highly recommend FAS evening courses in the ECDL. They also tend to be FAR more affordable than the private colleges.

Failing that if you can get an evening course with New Horizons Training Ireland it would be well worth it if a little costly imho.

Thanks a million for all those links, I will definatly be checking them out, I didn't realise FAS did so much in the evening & there is a centre quite near me.

Back