Key Post Discussion of MacAnthony Real Estate, MRI, is banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan Burgess

Founder
For the second time, we have been threatened with legal action by MacAnthony Real Estate. As a not-for-profit community website, we do not have the resources or the money to engage in litigation and so we have removed the posts as requested.

We are banning all further discussion - good or bad - about MacAnthony Real Estate and its developments.

As with any overseas investments, potential investors should do a search using Google to get further information. They also trade under the name MRI and www.overseaspropertyexpo.com

Here is some other interesting material you should take into account before dealing with MacAnthony

The founder's

The Advertising Standards Association of Ireland upholding of a [broken link removed] about their adverts.
The Sunday Times article from October 2006

The Irish Times article and case studies from January 2008

Re: Discussion of MacAnthony Real Estate is banned

So, welcome to non-McAnthony Country!

Re: Discussion of MacAnthony Real Estate is banned

Interesting links .... .I might send them on to my friends and family... anyone want to join me....

Another article in the Sunday Times yesterday by Fergal MacErlean

Clients sue McAnthony in Madrid

THE propertydeveloper Darragh MacAnthony is facing a criminal investigation in Spain after dozens of former customers complained that furniture they bought from one of his firms never materialised.

MacAnthony Realty International (MRI) developed resorts in several countries and sold furniture packs to clients, 50 of whom filed aclaim in Madrid in June.

This group of Irish and British investors and buyers claim that ¤492,000 worth of
furniture, ordered more than five years ago for apartments in Morocco, Bulgaria and
Cape Verde, was never delivered.

Under Spanish law, members of the public are entitled to initiate criminal procedure in some cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back