Key Post: Life Assurance - Key Post

A

ajapale

if you need to shop around for quotations for life assurance these telephone numbers, website addresses of the main providers might be useful.

www.unison.ie/business/pe...life_cover (source labrokers see below)
and the Sunday Times Best Buys Section

Online Brokers/Agents offering discount life insurance

www.ferga.com
www.labrokers.ie
www.monitum.com
www.123.ie
www.primafinance.ie
[broken link removed]
www.tesco.ie
[broken link removed]

#1 www.primafinance.ie..excellent on line quotations within seconds 7 companies and follow up email impressed!

#2 www.tesco.ie...cheap quote within seconds

#3 www.123.ie..online quote within seconds easy to use.

#4 hibernian..great quote easy to use. Not sure if you can buy Life Assurance directectly from them.

#5 www.labrokers.ie..quotation by email only, excellent FAQ on life assurance - be sure to drill down to the detail. LaBrokers promise a two hour turnaround with 'on line' enquiries during working hours.

#6 www.monitum.com..quote via email took a few days. Tel: 1890 733 863

#7 www.ferga.com...phone number only ...no Life Assurance on line quote

#8 www.prsacentre.com....same as ferga.com doesnt seem to refer to life assurance at all

www.myadviser.ie are worth a visit they have an 80% discount on first year offer. Phone: 01 - 210 1830

Some phone quotations for Life Assurance.

One Direct 1890 222222..quick and relativly expensive quotation

Irish Life 01 7042000...quick but relatively expensive quotation 30% higher than cheapest

Quinn Life 1850 771851......sorry we no longer offer life insurance!

Canada Life 012102000..agent rang back following day middling quote.

ClubMan added...

For some useful information on mortgage related (mortgage protection) life assurance - as opposed to general life assurance - and other mortgage related insurances see .

I have to comment on #6 above, MONITUM:

>#6 www.monitum.com..quote via email took a few days.
>Tel: 1890 733 863

Having received what I considered very unprofessional service from one of the brokers more generally recommended on AAM, and under considerable time pressure, I fired off an e-mail to MONITUM. Reply was almost immediate; the quote received was cheaper than those I'd already seen, and the service was efficient, courteous and swift throughout.

Highly recommended.

Re: >> Life Assurance - Key Post

I agree with Fridayguy. Nick in Monitum was very prompt, helpful and courteous.

Another happy customer of Monitum here.
(I too had dealt briefly with another broker often recommended here, and found him poor in the extreme.)

Mortgage Protection

You can get an even better deal from onequote.ie with excellent customer service too!

Back