Help! Present ideas for 30yr old girlfriend needed!

Niallman

Hi all, anyone have any interesting ideas for a birthday present for my 30 year old girlfriend? I'm racking my brains but have yet to be inspired :) Jewellery and jumping out of a plane are not options unfortunately!

Voucher for a day's treatment at a nice spa to include hair appointment and then you could bring her out for a special meal that night!

I'd need to get to know her better to make an informed suggestion. Can you give me her number?

I'd need to get to know her better to make an informed suggestion. Can you give me her number?

Sure, here you go, its 08...Hey wait a minute! I'm always falling for that one!:p

Hmmm, ironing board eh? Controversial but it just might work!

Hi all, anyone have any interesting ideas for a birthday present for my 30 year old girlfriend? I'm racking my brains but have yet to be inspired :) Jewellery and jumping out of a plane are not options unfortunately!

What sort of budget have you got in mind?

Depends what ideas I can come up with I suppose, a few hundred anyway. If it seems like a good pressie I'll stretch for it.

Depends what ideas I can come up with I suppose, a few hundred anyway. If it seems like a good pressie I'll stretch for it.

And have you completely ruled out a watch or something similar?
Does she play any sports?

Was going to be a watch, she even had picked one out and then last minute change of mind! :rolleyes:
Nope, not into sports either.

What about a voucher for "Cowboys and Angels", its a top salon in Dublin...Mr bear has been told to get me one for my birthday:)

I think a weekend away somewhere tailored to your budget would be best.
If you're worried about choosing something dodgy on the jewellery front you could always get help from her sister or even your own.

What about a surprise meal out somewhere very nice, or tickets to something interesting and cool? Everyone's different but I think a trip away for a birthday is a bit OTT unless she really needs a break or something special.

Don't forget the flowers. Simple but effective.

Whenever I'm stuck for a pressie, especially for loved ones where you just run out of ideas, I always go out and put a special yummy gourmet food hamper together. What about a wine tasting evening? Cookery lessons?

As a female with a thirty something birthday coming up, I'd always suggest something that you have a tangible reminder of. What about a painting/picture of somewhere important to you? I collect a particular range of prints which is handy. My (now ex) boyfriend bought me the first and it was a great present.

My Oh brought me to the big apple for my big 30 and I have to say best present ever.:)

A really nice (expensive) handbag, if she's into that sort of thing. Dinner and flowers, and maybe a bottle of bubbly to make it special.

Back