Templeogue Windows

Kazsal

Hello,

We are still on the window trail...having failed to get any positive feedback on Global windows.

Just had a quote from Templeogue Windows, it's the best so far, 3180 for 6 windows and an additional 1700 for french doors. Has anyone used them? Any feedback would be welcome.

Thank you...

Hi,
Had similar experience, got crazy quote from Global, a reasonable one from Fairco, but best one from Tempelogue. They installed very quickly, on schedule, and provide excellent support. A few months after the installation, one of the keys stuck in the door (I think because we had been leaving it outside for the cleaner). Friday evening 7pm, I gave them a call. He was up in about 10 minutes changed the lock, new set of keys, all sorted.
Excellent service. Would definitely recommend

Thanks for that, that's great to hear. We have Bonner windows coming out later this week and I think we'll decide after that.

Hi Guys,
I am just after getting quotes from Fairco and Templogue, I would love some input from previous customers. I organised both quotes as a result of what I read in this post, any more eager customers willing to advance on above would be more than appreciated.
P:)

hi everyone
I got a very good quote from Templeogue windows recently.
I know this thread was started earlier in the year but if any of you have further feedback on templeogue windows I would appreciate it
thanks
kmce

Hi there KMCE,
We went with templeogue earlier this year and were very happy with the result. You get good quality windowsills - I cant remember the wood they use.
We have just had a builder in to do our bathroom - he (whom we know from family) also commented on the quality of the wondows asking were they Senator windows - nearly died when we told him no - they were from Templeogue and we told him the price!

I posted ages ago about this, search and youll see my story about Gl+++l!! £36 grand they quoted my mum and dad and stayed in the house for 4 hours hard selling, and 2 days later offered to drop to 18 or something similiar after ringing dad back to ask for deposit even though he said it was too expensive.!! gangsters the lot of them. They went with Templegoue after recommendations form my work collegues and no real problems. The only was they got a sliding porch door in white PVC which is fab quality but it doesnt open very wide, cant get my pram in through it. The windows are great quality and look fab and they paid 14,000, 2 day job and left place clean after.
No alliliation...

Hello,

We are still on the window trail...having failed to get any positive feedback on Global windows.

Just had a quote from Templeogue Windows, it's the best so far, 3180 for 6 windows and an additional 1700 for french doors. Has anyone used them? Any feedback would be welcome.

Thank you...

first post .....

If i may give a quick verdict on templeogue windows followed by reasons.
They have been really fantastic. very helpful. THey put thought into everything they do.with regards to security and fire Safety.

They were also the best quote we got. but more importantly they listened to what we wanted, and explained the pros and cons, and we had what would be in ireland a fairly unusual request.(a front door opening outwards in a house, to save hall space).

We also had lots of problems with land of leather . trying to synch the delivery of couches through the front window. (templeogue windows rescheduled a number of times to help us, Land Of Leather did nothing)

To conclude, they have been consumate professionals throughout, both helpful and friendly, and that goes for the backroom staff also.

we couldnt be happier. please feel free to Pm me if you want anymore info.

Prentice, in accordance with the posting guidelines, could you confirm whether you have any association with the above company?
Leo

i can confirm that i have no relation/association with the company other than as a satisfied client.

please feel free to contact me for any more information re my situation.
we are tired of gangsters/cowboys and crooks in the home improvement business and are really happy to find some good guys.

Oh and the temperature in my bedroom has gone up by 5 degrees over night...had ancient windows from the 50s taken out.. god bless double glaze..

Hi Leo,
I've dealt with Templeogue windows on my own and investment properties. I can state with absolute confidence that they wouldn't be able start up a computer, let alone put sneaky promotional posts up, so I think it is safe to assume prentice is kosher;)
To add to previous posts, since my first one, I have used them on investment properties to sort out issues. Again all I can say is that the level of service is from a bygone age - really decent, friendly and responsive, with no focus on 'a quick buck', no hard sales, in fact on one occassion I had to remind them that I owed them money (a small maintenance job on an old sliding door, but nevertheless....)

Hi, We had just gone through all this and the quotes differed so much. Anyway in the end we went for a company in Oldcastle. Quote for french doors and one very small window was €300 less than Templeogue. Main reason we went for this place was the good references we heard from other people. Company is Browns but if you want the details, just pm me. I have no affiliation with this company other than a happy customer!

Folks,

All good feedback re Templeogue but I have a question I was hoping someone can help with. I had a quote from Regency windows who use a German manufactured product called Veka windows. I also had a quote from Templeogue Windows who use a product manufactured in Ireland from a company called Diamond Glass. Both quotes were almost the same. I also saw both products and couldn't help thinking that the Veka product looked by far the superior. I would always buy Irish and support the local economy but I am investing so much this time in the windows it's turning into a difficult decision. So I have a few questions...

Has anyone used Regency windows? If so how was the experience?
Anyone out there have an idea how the Diamond Glass product compares to the Veka product?

Thanks.

I've actually had both regency & templeogue out this week along with a few other window companies, pricewise & quality wise both of these companies were on a different level to their competitors.

Back