Supervising Junior/Leaving Cert Exams

A_b

Hi,

any one know the process for applying for supervising junior/leaving cert exams or any third level colleges? I think there was something on the examiner this week for junior/leaving cert but I missed it.

Thanks.

It has been advertised in the newspapers several times recently, Try your local library for recent newspapers.

Rgds
Billo

Email or ring the relevant section in the Department of Education - you'll find the correct contact info on their website..

They advertise in the newspapers but not until May. I don't know if the application forms could be made available before then. If you are a qualified teacher (a prerequisite for supervisors) would the staff room not be a better place to enquire.

dirty H2O
my othe half did this during his PhD, hense being a secondary teacher is not a definate requirement..

It's not actually the DES that looks after this, it's the State Examination Commission. See their .

It has been advertised in the newspapers several times recently, Try your local library for recent newspapers.

Rgds
Billo

The State Examination Commission has advertised "Appointment of Superintendants for Certificate Examinations 2007" recently.
For application form phone (090)6442789/90/92 or
E-mail [email protected]

Rgds
Billo

Back