O2- phone broke will not replace- update

deanwood

Hi,

hope this is the right forum!
I bought a Motorola L6 from the O2 shop online back in February and it has been nothing but hassle. A couple of months ago it kept dropping out of service and switching itself off. I rang O2 and they said to send it back which I did. Got the phone back but it was still happening. Probably should have sent it back again but it was too much hassle. Anyway over the weekend I couldn't reply or compose text messages, the screen was freezing everytime I went into it. And the only way I could unfreeze it was to take out the battery and put it back in. Anyway rang O2 this morning and spoke to the customer service person and they told me to send it back I told them that I wanted either my money back or a new phone, to which they replied that its not their policy. My question is, can they do this? Obviously there is a fault in the phone and I really don't trust them to fix it as they didn't do it the last time.

Re: O2- phone broke will not replace

Hi, my name is Jez and I am a senior manager in the Customer Experience department O2 Ireland. Can you please contact me at [email protected] giving your name, mobile phone number and full details of the problems you have had. I promise to do my very best to resolve your issues. i have also sent you a separate email.

Best Regards

Jez

Hi,

hope this is the right forum!
I bought a Motorola L6 from the O2 shop online back in February and it has been nothing but hassle. A couple of months ago it kept dropping out of service and switching itself off. I rang O2 and they said to send it back which I did. Got the phone back but it was still happening. Probably should have sent it back again but it was too much hassle. Anyway over the weekend I couldn't reply or compose text messages, the screen was freezing everytime I went into it. And the only way I could unfreeze it was to take out the battery and put it back in. Anyway rang O2 this morning and spoke to the customer service person and they told me to send it back I told them that I wanted either my money back or a new phone, to which they replied that its not their policy. My question is, can they do this? Obviously there is a fault in the phone and I really don't trust them to fix it as they didn't do it the last time.

just to let you know

have now spoke to O2 and they are going to replace the phone or give me another of the same value.

thanks you O2!

Back