budapest gizella park

M

mjs

thinking of buying in budapest distrisct 9 - gizella park. anyone heard of it?

District 9 close to the Danube is likely to be a good investment in my opinion. The National Theatre is located close by as well as Raday utca, which is one of the best streets over here for restaurants/bars, etc. Some of the popular Summer bars are also within walking distance. I see that part of this particular development is on a busy street though, so be careful which apartment you go for if you do decide to invest here as noise could be an issue. The design looks fairly good compared to other new builds in the city. Have you been given any more specifics such as price, etc?

Hi msj,

I agree with budapest about district 9. Indeed this part of district 9 is targeted by both investors and tenants.

Noise factor can be a matter that should be considered. Tenants will prefer apartments with overlooking inner garden, in my opinion.

Gizella Park's website was checked and a few apartments with view of garden are still for sale.

Car space can be another issue related to new build apartments. Do you expect to own a car space in Gizella Park?

Back