Tax Return for once-off payment?

coolaboola

I'm filling out my Form 11 to file my tax return with my husband (well, its his form but we're assessed jointly). (Rockin' Saturday night!)

Last year I was a PAYE employee but did a once-off job (not related to my main profession) for which I was paid €180. I want to make sure that this is treated properly for tax but I don't know how to declare it.

Do I declare it in my Form 11? Where? I don't have business accounts for this sum - it was a once-off gig. Is there a lower limit below which income such as this does not have to be declared?

(Just to complete the picture, I took redundancy last year. I've been on either Illness Benefit or (more recently) Job Seeker's Benefit since then and have recently got a part-time job (total income to date €170!) )

Hope someone can help!

In Form 11 there is a page for Irish Other Income.
You could put the €180 in as fees/commission, at the top of the page, with a description of the income, or at the bottom of the page "Income From Sources not shown elsewhere", which enables you to enter any tax which has been deducted.

Insulation

Hi CoolaBoola not sure if you are tracking your other thread regarding insulation;

askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?p=1355573

Just posted a question for you.

Thanks in Advance

Back