Director, Dissolved company status

H

hasman

I want to know what the implications/factors are when a company becomes dissovled status.

I am researching a director on one of the online director/company search websites this particular director has comes up with a long list of companies showing as dissolved as well as five showing in active status.

My question: Could a company be dissovled even whilst it owes debt, if this is possible is there any liabity or restriction on the director towards making a new company.

I want to know what the implications/factors are when a company becomes dissovled status.

I am researching a director on one of the online director/company search websites this particular director has comes up with a long list of companies showing as dissolved as well as five showing in active status.

My question: Could a company be dissovled even whilst it owes debt, if this is possible is there any liabity or restriction on the director towards making a new company.

Restriction orders are published on the odce.ie website. I wouldn't pay much heed to dissolved status company status records unless there is a pattern of messing, eg unpaid debts, elsewhere. The majority of companies have a finite shelf life and it makes perfect sense to dissolve them when they are no longer needed.

Back