Propery Bee , not working

WindUp

Hi
Is anyone else experiencing difficulties with Property Bee on Daft?- previously when you ran a search, the history of all results would be shown--now I have to double click into each individual property to see its history.

I have upated both firefox & the PB plugin

Rgds

WU

I have noticed the same problem.

If I click on a property and bring up the property's page, then the history is shown but it no longer comes up on the Daft listings page. I suspect that Daft have changed something on their pages and that the property bee add-on needs changing/updating to be able to link to the listings pages.

Hope not. I find the Property Bee an invaluable resource as a prospective buyer. You can cut through the nonsense uttered by EAs fairly quickly.

I came across a report (can't rememember where!) that said that Daft were solving a problem thay had where an estate agent would continually use the same advert for different properties thereby avoiding paying for new ads.

I suspect that in solving their problem, they touched on whatever property bee was using - I noticed that sometimes you got rental properties changing to sale properties etc .

Back