Where abouts is Metro Bosco Theatre?

kiwifruit

Hi, I won tickets to a show here ,its on Monday and all I know is its in the IFSC .I aint too familiar with the area ,could anyone guide me in the right direction and also i have to collect the tickets from the box office on Georges Dock? I hope the 2 are very near one another.any help would be great.thanks...

Directions appear [broken link removed]

or [broken link removed]

Luas might be handy enough to Connolly stop.

I think that the Google map is wrong.

Walk along the North Side of the Liffey from the Customs House out of town.

You will be walking along the edge of the Financial Services Centre.

At the Pedestrian Bridge you will see the big circus tent of the Spiegel Tent.

The box office is at the entrance and the Bosco Tent is right beside the Box Office. If the Google map is right and I am wrong, the Box Office will sort you out.

Brendan

Brendan's right. I've just come from the festival, and the Metro Bosco theatre is right at the entrance.

If you're coming from the southside you can cross the river on the Sean O'Casey (pedestrian) bridge, and then turn LEFT to walk about 50 yards upstream (back towards O'Connell street). You'll see a big arch and all the temporary structures for the festival, with the Metro Bosco just to the right of the box office.

The map in the post above has you turning right once you've crossed the bridge and walking downstream towards the Point; this is WRONG.

Back