Free Moy Park Chicken Goujons 700g

Smashbox

I love chicken, I do..

Register with the website to recieve a coupon for 1 x free pack of 700g Moy Park Mega Chicken Goujons and access to recipes

Redeemable at Tesco, Dunnes and SuperValu
Use by : 25th Feb (thanks Gipi)

[broken link removed]

TIP : After registering, click on the 'coupon' on the left hand side shown as 'Click here'. They also want you to set up your printer to print the coupons.

Got mine!

Smashbox, you're a recession beater!

Did you notice that the expiry date on the coupon is actually 25th Feb, not 20th March as stated on the home page? Better get those goujons quickly!

Ugh why cant you just print it with a normal printer? Downloading an exe for a "Coupon printer" hurts my firewall :(

I didn't look that close gipi, but will change my post.

It was annoying to download something just to print a coupon, but worth it me thinks! It seems they regularly give away coupons, so fingers crossed it was worth it!

105 views and two comments.

Come on guys, at least give this forum some support if you are getting a freebie!

In fairness, most of the ones on Boards are for games & things like that. Smashbox is like a censor! Keep up the good work

Smashbox, I went onto site and i registered but when i clicked to load the part so i could print off coupons it wouldn't do it for me. :(

I wont let me click (download)

Carrie, can you try to log in above the register part? Maybe they got inundated.

Irishlinks, is this freebie on boards? People are still looking at it here, but no comments.

And thank you Sam, I appreciate it

No way! More trouble.. :mad:

Why give out these coupons if they don't stock the size! Will have to run to Tesco and see if they have them..

A quick note for Mac users - you'll have to use IE (god help us) or Safari for the download and install (what a strange way to print a coupon), it won't work with Firefox 3.x. :confused:

Thanks Doyles. After Gipi pointed out the error (from the homepage), I edited my original post.

It won't print for me and when I try to fill out a complaint form so that they can post it to me, it gives me a choice of a dozen countries - none of which is IRELAND. So I'm just going to type "Ireland" under postcode and hope for the best.

Download an .exe to print a file? For a free bag of processed chicken strips? No thanks!

It won't print for me and when I try to fill out a complaint form so that they can post it to me, it gives me a choice of a dozen countries - none of which is IRELAND. So I'm just going to type "Ireland" under postcode and hope for the best.

Ireland is in the drop down, just look properly, I just completed the form for it to be posted out to me cos I cant download the coupon. Thanks Smash box.

Back