Dromoland/Ashford Castle Exp. 31 March

When I was there two weeks ago I got the impression they were fussy about who they allowed in.

When I was there two weeks ago I got the impression they were fussy about who they allowed in.

Well they let me in so there is your argument blown out of the water;)

Weather in Ireland is like a woman......it can never make up its mind and when it changes there is no warning !!

Well they let me in so there is your argument blown out of the water;)

Weather in Ireland is like a woman......it can never make up its mind and when it changes there is no warning !!

That's because being a man you're a bit slow on the uptake and didn't notice the warning. :rolleyes:

That's because being a man you're a bit slow on the uptake and didn't notice the warning. :rolleyes:

No i was looking out of the warnings, there seems to be very very bad weather for 5 days every month......well there was before she got pregnant, now it just pours every day:D

How did you miss me

http://images.theage.com.au/ftage/ffximage/2009/03/25/priscilla_narrowweb__300x459,0.jpg

I did open the hatch, look at you and shout 'Are you Ron'?!

But I guess with all that headgear on you didn't hear me!

I was talking to Baxter on the bluetooth headset.

He is heading to Rome for a few days and hasn't received the PIN number yet for his Visa and is a little worried.

Aww poor Baxter. How is he since Jack kicked him off the bridge that time?

I feared for his life that day. Bad Jack.

How did you miss me

http://images.theage.com.au/ftage/ffximage/2009/03/25/priscilla_narrowweb__300x459,0.jpg

I saw you Ron. I have to admit that I knew it was you straight away but three’s a crowd and all that.
Anyway, if I’m still alive after the trip (and not locked in Smashbox’s basement) I’ll let you know how it went.

No i was looking out of the warnings, there seems to be very very bad weather for 5 days every month......well there was before she got pregnant, now it just pours every day:D
No wonder, the creation of a new you has dawned on her........ and there's no going back now. Enjoy the trip to Ashford for it will surely be your last for the next 20 years, Purple doesn't like kids near him when staying in stately homes. Those pesky brats who bring their kids to stay and let them run around and play they should go to Butlins for goodness sake.

Back