Free Moy Park Chicken Goujons 700g

Coupon expires tomorrow, so armed with mine in I sailed into the local Dunnes this evening, found the right product and presented myself, the Goujons and my coupon at the checkout.

Checker-outer looked at coupon askance and summoned floor supervisor, who summoned manager, attracting more checker-outers, security guard :)eek:) and a few customers to the till (it was quiet in the shop). After a site-meeting that seemed to last longer than most of Biffo's cabinet consultations, various keys were inserted into the till, pens were flourished, tally rolls marked, coupon signed and counter-signed, I paid for the rest of my groceries and left with my precious €3.99 worth of Goujons under my arm.

Quelle palaver, as Dell-boy might say. I hope they're worth all the effort. :)

Jeez that seems a bit mad. Mine was taken in tesco no problem!

Last edited:
I got mine last week, my date was 19 Feb (registered thro Pigsback). Do you think I could get another. They were really nice but wouldn't pay €5.99 for them. Supervalu took the coupon no probs.

Were they worth the hassle, mathe?
Yep they were lovely thanks - there is such a thing as a free lunch (well tea anyway!).

The package seemed small, but the baking tray was overflowing; that chicken sure knew how to grow goujons, the cat even got a couple.

Got my coupon for 700g Moy Park Chicken Gougons today. Excitement palpable. "All made with 100% locally reared Irish chicken". The envelope was posted by Couponstar in Somerset. Valid until 14.03.2009. To be redeemed at Tesco, Dunnes or Supervalue. Cheers Smashbox;)

Is there any end to their generosity?

I just got emailed with another voucher for another free 700g Moy Park mega chicken goujons.

Maybe they read the sh.... , sorry I mean stuff we type here and are using us to reduce their goujon mountain thus avoiding it having to go into intervention?

Last edited:
Watch your language mathe!!!!! Didnt you read DrM's big word?!

They must have a big goujon mountain alright, wonder how many signed up from here!

Back