Scottish Referendum

Your gave 1 sided examples to show that pensioners have it 'better' in the UK. And I'm sure that they've not escaped the recession unscathed over there either.
You talk about a referendum here on rejoining the UK!
And then you accuse me of bar stool talk and make a broad statement about my life (which is going just fine, thanks) in some sort of attempt to personalise this.

Moneybox rubbishes your points on the mighty NHS and pensions, which shows up that your were shooting in the dark there and have been well and truly pulled up.

G'luck

Thanks Delboy for such an insightful post.

If Moneybox rubbished my post then why are the two people with whom I work receiving old age pensions from the UK? Moneybox agreed with me, incidentally and these ladies fell within the range of entitlement and good luck to them. I hope read posts properly as it appears you did not. And advising me to live in the Northern Ireland "utopia" is the stuff that bar-stool idiots come up with.

To be honest, Delboy I believe that people on here should be able to withstand most flak from another poster, but you have gone beyond limits. I'm outta here on this subject.

If Moneybox rubbished my post then why are the two people with whom I work receiving old age pensions from the UK?

Because they worked there long enough to be entitled to them based on their contributions? I know a guy who has worked in three countries now long enough to qualify for a state pension in each. Nothing to stop anyone doing that, it's all perfectly legal and above board, no false addresses required.

Bumping this thread in the wake of Nicola Sturgeon's resignation as I thought it was very funny...

The country, which is not really that keen on going it alone, continued to back Sturgeon and the SNP while keeping their lack of interest in a second referendum to themselves.

Back