Ryanair Website and scrolling for flights.

SoylentGreen

Is anyone else having problems with the Ryanair website? I am flexible about dates that I can travel and scroll back and forth over a period of time to check dates, times and prices. I have noticed lately that I can only seem to scroll a week either side and then the system freezes.

I am trying to scroll backwards and forwards over a few weeks on various destinations on the Ryanair website and the system keeps freezing. I thought that they were making this site more user friendly. I keep having to re-input new dates and the whole job is taking forever.

I have just had a look at Skyscanner and the Ryanair website side by side and the prices are different for the same dates to Nice.

Very annoying altogether. I seem to be able to scroll back and forth for only a couple of weeks at a time.

Their website is certainly messed up today. Looking at Malaga to Malaga and it is showing Rodez to Malaga. Prices also mixed up. Scrolling on the outward leg is also "frozen".

I was pricing holidays today to Malaga Spain and when I click on the dates it is throwing up prices for Palma. Check everything out as there seems to be some sort of problem.

Yesterday I was looking at Ryanair flights for 2015. Today they have disappeared?

Back