Momas & popas cot - parts query

Westgolf

Hi everyone

does any one know who distributes these cots in Ireland ? We have one and our dear son has managed to break one of the plastic retainer clips that hold the moveable side in position up or down. Im just seeking a contact detail to see whether I can buy a replacement part. The cot came from a family member,and was perfect on arrival, so I dont know where it was purchased.

any help appreciated

Westgolf

We had the same problem with a mamas and pappas cot when we took it down from the attic...missing pieces.

We rang the parts division of mamas and pappas in the UK - phone number was on their website. See if you can find out the style of cot you have before you ring them. Or e-mail them at [email protected]

Phone number only appears when on the UK version of their site. Contact Customer Care 0845 268 2000

Last edited:
Call your local M&P store, and they will be able to give you contact details of their parts department. I needed to get some parts for our cot, and there were no problems. You'll just need the details of the cot like the model name.

Back