Looking for links re bankruptcy

funnymunny

Hi,

I was trying to do a search on previous threads regarding bankruptcy, what happens, any way to avoid it, looking to see if there are any options whereby someone (advisor, tax consultant, etc) would come in and look at debts v assets and see if there is any solution, a MABS for business if you like but I am not having any success on the search, I have searched under bankruptcy, business debt, going bust (you never know) and can't get anything up. I don't know if it is my computer, or if I am doing something wrong with the search or not putting in correct criteria for search. Would appreciate any help on this.

search is probably not working for you as it is individuals who go bankrupt, companies are liquidated or put into receivership

Ah, ok thanks for that. I have used both those terms along with other broader phrases but it is only bringing up my own post. I am not familiar with the procedure (liquidation, receivership) so could someone suggest key words that might help me find some info.?

Thanks again

have a good read of the site ,alot of good info on procedures and advice. They can help with your problem. NO AFFILIATION.

Thank you gobstopper, that may be exactly what I am looking for (not for me by the way, just seeing if I can point my boss in the right direction before its too late.)

Back