Radio City Apartments - New York

tinal

Hi All

I have been 'delegated' to organise trip to NY for October. Flights are available for less than €500 each which is pretty good I think. I have never been to NY but have been reading all the info here - great site. I have checked out availability in the Radio City Apartments for our dates (17th to 24th October) and for 2 rooms (4 adults going) it is coming back at price of $4107. As I have no notion of prices for hotels, I would appreciate it if you guys could let me know if this is an ok price for 7 nights?

Thanks in advance
t

so that works out around 146 dollars per person per night. It sounds ok to me although I don't know what the apartments are like so can't comment. Would be no harm to check out somewhere like booking.com and see what else you can get for that price on your chosen date, which will give you a better indication if this is a good deal!

I have booked there for 6 nights in sept,and it works out at 1770 dollars for 2 of us.I thought it was a bit pricey but checked out alot of places and it compares well enough.I have been assured that the location is ideal,so am happy enough to go with it.Best of luck,,,,and Enjoy.

i stayed there last year and thought it was great. Location wise its just off times square and the little diner next door does great pie:D

The place itself was nice to stay in. Basic, but nice to have another room other than the bedroom in a typical hotel.

We had a problem with the toilet twice but within 2 mins of making the call someone was there to fix it.

Overall big thumbs up for them.

Hi if you read this thread regularly you will see I am always recommending Radio City apartments. Stayed there 3 times in the last 18 months and would not stay anywhere else. Price is great for the central location, rooms were grand and well equipped, clean, etc. Its not 5 star luxury but faultless for the price. We too had a minor problem in the bathroom which was fixed within 30 minutes. The location is minutes from Broadway, Times Square, Rockefeller Centre, etc. - a perfect base for everything, great eateries around there too. If I am lucky enough to get back within the year, RCA would be my first choice but don't just take my word. Check out for views from guests worldwide;)

Stayed in RCA in feb and I couln't have been happier with the place. It converted to just under €1000 for nine nights so i thought that was great. there was two of us in the one bed studio apartment. small enough but clean and comfy with good facilities. you are not going to be spending much time in the room anyway. staff were very helpful and we had no complaints.

the best thing about it apart from the price is the location. you are literally in the middle of everything. times square to your left, rockefellor centre and fifth avenue to your right. subway is next door which will bring you down to macys and empire state.

Hope you have a fab time.

Back