Restaurants in the vicinity of Dublin airport

Bronte

Could any one of you recommend a restaurant for lunch with young kids (carvery style would be fine) and dinner with adults, emphais on good food not price near Swords/Dublin airport not too far a drive as I have an aversion to traffic and the M50 in particular.

How about The Coachman's Inn, very close to the Airport?
Here are some reviews: [broken link removed]

Been a while since I ate there, but was never disappointed. Parking available too, though it gets busy at lunchtime.

Last edited:
There's The Coachman's near to the airport on the airport road, they do good carvery.

Also the Crown Plaza hotel in Santry Woods do food, although I've never eaten there so can't comment on the quality- nice hotel though!

Trentino on Swords main street is child friendly.

The food in Crowne Plaza is very good. Bewleys Airport hotel - near intersection of M1 & M50 has a nice carvery also.

Trentino on Swords main street is child friendly.

True, but the food in Trentuno is not great.

Kealys on the old Airport Road is good for pub grub and, argubly, easier to get in and out of by car than The Coachmans Inn.

Take the back road out of the airport, then left at lights with N1,. Kealys in on the right as you drive towards town.

There's a thai restaurant in Omni in Santry. Settings are a bit grim but food is fantastic.

i would also recomment one at Omni - Thai +Chinese - surroundings not grim and staff always very friendly. also if prefered there is also a Pizza Hut at Omni although service doesn't be great

The Premier Inn at the Airside Retail Park is very child-friendly & serves food. That said, I haven't eaten there.

Kealy's is very accessible, great carparking, great staff and so convenient to the airport.
Easiest instruction as to how to get there:
"On leaving the Airport, drive out as far as "The Spike" and turn RIGHT onto the old Santry Road and Kealy's is 200metres down on the right with a straight drive in at the pub's side to the rear car park".

Can second both Coachmans Inn & Crowne Plaza as great places for food

Back