VHI VHI Company Plan Plus Select, ? equivalent cover costing less

NewRoss

Hi there everyone, my renewal date for VHI Company Plan Plus Select is 01 Feb 2014.

I have tried the hia website but I'm finding it unweildy and difficult to compare.

Would anyone have any suggestions for a similar cover to my current plan. My requirements would be reasonable inpatient cover with approx €200 excess, thankfully not anticipating requiring the high tech interventions at this stage, Age 47 and female. No maternity required and no need for day to day ie GP/ physio visits.

Thanks,
NR

VHI have alot of PMI plans with numbers after them. There was a show on the radio about it lately and they were talking about them. I think there was one called PMI 37 13 which is about €1011. Think its mainly hosp cover with €100 excess and 80% cover for orthopaedic and opthalmic stuff. Looks like good value!

shop around and ask for plans such as company plans and teachers plans. these are available to everyone but they won't tell you about them unless you ask.

Thanks for the info Tippgal and Paddylast.

Just a quick update: I actually stook to the VHI Company Plan Plus Select at the end of the day as I have an ongoing condition that I am under the carre of a Consultant for so I felt it best to stay put!

This whole Health Insurance Jungle is very confusing, but I wont have to do my comparisons again for another 10 months or so!

Back