Banking 365 (BOI) Down

whattodo?

Is anybody having any problems logging into Banking 365 for Bank of Ireland this morning?

Just phoned 365 and they say that nobody can answer the phones due to an 'emergency evacuation'!

How does this effect anybody trying to login or getting an account balance!? Surely, they must have a contignency plan....its been like this for 2 hours now.

I was suppost to make an important transfer this morning - I will now have to trudge through the snow to a branch to do this now!

It's been down all morning. I've been trying to log in since before 9am. It's still not fixed.

I was suppost to make an important transfer this morning - I will now have to trudge through the snow to a branch to do this now!

does it make a difference if you transfer money in the morning or after lunch? i would have thought that because it's electronically, it's going to take 2-3 working days anyway...?

ps.: login site doesn't open here, too.

Last edited:
Was down in the branch - all systems are down and have been all morning! They cant do anything at all - they were not sure when the error will be fixed

Just wanted to let you all know.....tried to take out cash at an AIB ATM but wont let me either!

Just wanted to let you all know.....tried to take out cash at an AIB ATM but wont let me either!

AIB won't give you cash cos they can't get a reponse from BOI. BOI systems are in a mess today.

[broken link removed]

I think its worrying that all BOI customers cannot access any cash for 4 and half hours now!

It must be a pretty big technical issue for this to cripple BOI for this length of time and it still has not been resolved!

Work colleague able to withdraw from BOI Stephens Green an hour ago, dunno the amount

I was able to withdraw money from a BofI banklink at lunchtime. 365online still not working though.

OK, maybe I am way too cynical here, I do not believe this is as a result of a “Technical Issue”, I would not be surprised if there was a run on Bank of Ireland and they downed systems to prevent too much cash from being withdrawn. I work in IT and for the system to be down this long – is not good at all.. HP as the SI’s have not come out and reported the fault.

Back