loan value review

Status
Not open for further replies.

inseventeen

I'm sitting here reading thru the brill forums, etc, and wondered if it could happen ,that the people who bought at the top end of the price bubble may see a reduction in their loans. I really am being serious about this, ( can do without the half smart answers ) eg, i bought a 2 bd apart 2 years ago, and paid € 470k, this included a car parking place, no white goods, and no flooring, except for a full bathroom. The mgt fee p/a is € 1200-00. I am a civil servant on €55k, and put €50k of an inheritance as cash, and borrowed the remainder. Thankfully i got a tracker and am now paying €1200-00 a month over 35 years. I WOULD IMAGINE THAT MY APT IS NOW WORTH APROX 325/350K, which will be the value of it for a long ,long time. Is it not a little unfair that the big wigs are getting deals by the bucket load, but there is nought for the ordinary decent taxpayer. Surely it makes sense that people should be getting a deal from our crooked banks, politicians, financial institutions.

Last edited:
Re: Is it possible??

[FONT=&quot]Please the title of your post in line with the Posting Guidelines.

Please read the before posting again on Askaboutmoney.

Any responses to posts with meaningless titles will be removed.

If the title is not edited within a reasonable time, the post will be closed.

Brendan
Administrator [/FONT]

This is clearly a wind up, when you post responses to your own post you know this is just trolling.

I thoroughly agree with Inseventeen. I too am in a similar situation. With property taxes etc. in the pipeline, it could drive many people under.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back