Cost of Y/E Accounts

Lollipop2014

Hi All,
I'm a newbie on here so forgive all the questions
I need advice on how much is average to be charged for limited company year end accounts. We do all the invoicing, VAT, P30's, bank recs etc ourselves so just to compile the year end accounts for CRO etc??
Currently I'm finding it very expensive.
Thanks in advance

Without some sales figures and some clue of the underlying business and some of the prices you have been quoted its tough to give an opinion.

What accounting system do you have at the moment?

Do you need audited accounts for the bank?
If so then the base number will be higher than if not.

If its just bookkeeping, with you signing the CRO and ROS returns with no recourse to the preparer, it should be easy enough.
Fed eX me the lot.....:)

Hi,
I have a small limited company with a turn over of €20k pa and with approx 100 transactions per year, like you I do as much as I can. My accountant charges me €1230 including vat for a set of accounts. From looking at other posts on Ask About I'm not sure if this is good value.

Hi there
To give you a guide -
we would charge min 500 plus vat for a company with no transactions
probably 800 plus vat for a company your size

Theres not a huge difference, perhaps ask your accountants for a discount, he may say yes!

Id concur with Tomorrow, around the €800 mark including the Form 11 for the directors.

Id concur with Tomorrow, around the €800 mark including the Form 11 for the directors.

Does this involve filling out the F11 on ROS as agent for the filer?

Does it include the CRO online filing on the same basis?

Yes

it would include:-

Accounts
Abridged Accounts
CT Return
Directors personal returns (assuming P60 income only)
Annual return (not CRO fees)

Based on records as described by the original poster

Yes

it would include:-

Accounts
Abridged Accounts
CT Return
Directors personal returns (assuming P60 income only)
Annual return (not CRO fees)

Based on records as described by the original poster

Much obliged, as it helps explain what is needed and which may or not be included in the "one big number"

Thanks for the replies. Limited company turnover of around 150k pa. All accounts sent by email reconciled to accountant in excel format as I'm using using quickbooks and collsoft. I do all vat/p30s myself during the year and he has access to ROS also. So he does YE accounts for cro (banks don't need anything as have no loans etc)
I though 1k was a lot but I've been billed for 2516+ VAT. WTH

Back