Dublin Can someone recommend an accountant who is familir with Kashflow Accounting Software?

jigsaw

Hey guys,

I'm looking for an accountant who is familiar with, and willing to use kashflow online accounting software to look after my accounts

The accountant doesn't necessarily have to be based in Dublin.

I have looked at other online accounting solutions such as sortmybooks but have decided to choose kashflow.

If you know of anyone that you can recommend please let me know

Cheers

J

Hi,

I know you have looked around and you seem to have settled on kashflow but I think you should look at http://www.sageone.com/ie This is an Irish targeted product while the package that you are looking at seems more american (note the pricing is in dollars) you then may have problems with vat rates etc. Included in the sage monthly price which seems very reasonable is 24 hour support which i dont think you will get with Kashflow. Let me know what you think.

Slightly off-topic but today only you can by Quickbooks Pro 2012 on Amazon for £99.This is £222 off the RRP.A great opportunity to upgrade Quickbooks or to computerise your accounts .Disclosure --I am a Quickbooks Trainer & Installer & Supporter.

Hello,

I am a Chartered Accountant based in a practice in Newry, Co. Down, N.Ireland.
I have been using Kashflow for a year now and have several clients within our practice who are using it on a regular basis. They find it to be a very easy to use and practical book keeping software which has many useful features. The cost is £150 plus vat per year to use.
It can handle many different vat rates as you can set up vat % rates or there is a list of vat rates already set up for you. In addition it can handle different exchange rates and links to another foreign exchange website so it can keep the euro vat rate updated on a daily basis.
I'm sure you've researched this but you also have the advantages also of a cloud based system which will give you access to the software anytime, anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
If you have any further queries, or if you would like me to arrange a free 60 day demo then please email me and I will be happy to speak further on this.

Regards,

Aidan Malone

Hi Aidan
What is your email address? I can't PM you as you are a new user I think......

Do you/your practice offer accounting services for companies in the Republic using kashflow?

Thanks

Back