Best Mortgage Rates

mrscat

I am looking to get a mortgage in the next week or so,

What are the best bank to go to,best mortgage rates at the moment, should i go variable or fixed?

It looks like interest rates are about to go up again soon. I have just obtained mortgage approval (June 2011) but haven't a clue as to whether I should go fixed or variable in terms of mortgage interest rates! Any suggestions?

is it still wise to change to a tracker mortgage ECB+.9% from a 5year 4.9% fixed?am i missing something?

itsyourmoney is normally the best way to go - some other good links at the [broken link removed] and http://www.mortgage-advice.ie/

itsyourmoney does not give rates on mortgage - only guidelines...

...mortgage-advice looks a bit stale - still refers to IIB rather than KBC, talks about ICS and PTSB being great for products etc. and again not strong on details of rates.

best buy tables on AAM might be best bet. BoI and AIB still have the best variable rates if you can meet their criteria! how long before they increase though is anyone's guess as they have yet to pass on even the last ECB rate hike. Political influence is strong there.

Back