Hairdresser in Dublin city centre

homecoming

I've looked at previous posts but these go back to 2008/9. I'm looking for a really good current hairdresser in town who can cut long, fine, hair. Not worried about the price as I don't get it cut often, just don't want the bland standard cut. Has anyone been to Kazumi on Molesworth St for example? Tia

Alan keville on south Anne st, brilliant to cut, best hairdresser in Dublin imo, does keville treats throughout the week offering discount. Get Alan himself.

Have to agree on Keville reccomendation,,,,,If Alan not available then Alex is equally amazing,,,Best cut you will get anywhere ..

I've looked at previous posts but these go back to 2008/9. I'm looking for a really good current hairdresser in town who can cut long, fine, hair. Not worried about the price as I don't get it cut often, just don't want the bland standard cut. Has anyone been to Kazumi on Molesworth St for example? Tia

Polish hairdressers and barbars shop on Talbot Street.

Very very good at doing styles and colours and for not alot of money when compared to the Irish hairdressers.

I paid 110 euro for my wife to have her hair re-coloured and re-styled in a well known hairdressers in July.She recently tried the polish hair stylists for the sake of it (after the polish girl prommised her she was very good at doing hair) and she got just as good a hairstyle and colour done for 75 euro.

Back