Grecian urn, about 24" heigh for flower arrangement for my daughter's wedding?

joanmul

I'm not sure if here is the right place for my query but I'm looking for a Grecian type urn, about 24" in height for a flower arrangement for my daughter's wedding. I don't want a stone one because I couldn't transport it easily. A resin or plastic one, which I might paint white or some suitable colour for the arrangement I have in mind. I've tried all the for sale sites I can think of and thrift shops - though they're a bit of a long shot. Ikea doesn't have one (on their website anyway). The wedding isn't till September but I want to practice the arrangement I have in mind.

Its going back about 6 or 7 years now, but I got two grecian style urns (made of resin) in Ballymount Fireplaces in Dublin. I just had a quick look at their website and theres nothing shown, but in the showroom they have all kinds of knick knacks not on their site.

Another place to try is Woodies DIY - they do a lot of ornamental stuff like that.

Edited to add - I have no connection with either business other than happy customer.

Back