Danske app and on-line banking finished

DingDing

My danske on-line banking has stopped working and the app stopped working on the 4th Dec

My danske on-line banking has stopped working and the app stopped working on the 4th Dec

But you still will be able to access bank statement for the period prior to your a/c termination date via eBanking.

I am totally locked out as well. I would have had all my statements electronically. I am not sure if it is pepper or Danske I need to go to for my past statements.

Was on to Danske, they seemed surprised that Pepper had not written to me to tell me that the on-line banking was going to be shut down.

They also seemed surprised when I requested printed statements back to when the mortgage account was opened.

Also surprised when I could not give them the account number as I could not log on to on-line banking to get it.

They have not really thought this through.

I've just tried it and I can still login to eBanking and see details of my mortgage account.

Are you using a mobile App or the webpage? The eBanking link is gone from the webpage, do you have direct URL that you can post here? I'm just curious; I downloaded any important statements previously.

They sent me another code card for the online banking system today as my previous one was about to expire. :)

It great that this link works but presumably it will eventually stop working and how will I see my mortgage account then ?
Does anybody know if Pepper will be providing an online view of mortgage accounts ?

Was on to Danske, they seemed surprised that Pepper had not written to me to tell me that the on-line banking was going to be shut down.
I did get a warning letter from somebody (Danske or Pepper) about the online services shutting down, and I had warning messages in the app in the weeks coming up to the shutdown date.

They also seemed surprised when I requested printed statements back to when the mortgage account was opened.

Also surprised when I could not give them the account number as I could not log on to on-line banking to get it.

They have not really thought this through.
This link does not work anymore. How do we access out account and e-statements now ...!!!

Hi. I've just noticed that the app has finished. It was very useful to see the status of ones mortgage accounts, outstanding balances, changes in mortgage amounts with rate changes etc. I got no notification that this was going to end. I have no access to any statements now. Has anyone had a response from Pepper to see if they will post out paper statements now and if so how often ? Im sure its a plan to save money but they can't leave us totally in the dark can they ???

Back