Iphone 5 launch date

rraido

Anyone know when the next version of the iphone is going to be launched? i'm due an upgrade and don't know whether to wait or not.

Rumour has it itl be next month but it's hard to find any definite info...I would way the extra few weeks anyway to be honest

A neighbout enquired how much it would cost him to upgrade to the iPhone5 and he was told it would be €289. He pays €100 per month for his contract :eek: I thought that was crazy price for an upgrade! Also not sure how they can suggest charges when it hasn't been released yet :rolleyes:

I'm playing with the idea of the iPhone 4.....work contract is up and i'm torn between an iPhone and the Blackberry Torch,

A neighbout enquired how much it would cost him to upgrade to the iPhone5 and he was told it would be €289. He pays €100 per month for his contract :eek: I thought that was crazy price for an upgrade! Also not sure how they can suggest charges when it hasn't been released yet :rolleyes:

I'm playing with the idea of the iPhone 4.....work contract is up and i'm torn between an iPhone and the Blackberry Torch,

€289 when he's paying €100 a month???? That's ridiculous sure that's absolutely no incentive! I'd say when it's actually released he might get a different price.

As for a blackberry over an iPhone don't even get me started 

I would say they are playing on people's desire to have the phone before anyone else.....

I am intrigued now. Perhaps a new thread is in order on BB/iPhone?! :D

I would say they are playing on people's desire to have the phone before anyone else.....
When the phones actually released the networks will all have different offers on...just like in previous years when previous iPhones were released...

II am intrigued now. Perhaps a new thread is in order on BB/iPhone?! :D

I think that needs to be set up as a sticky thread and a whole new can of worms be opened on AAM 

In answer to the original question the iPhone 4S will be released in Ireland on 28th of this month...Its out on friday though in US & UK.

Back