Surround Sound for PS3

Paulsgirl

I'm looking at getting my fiance Surround Sound for his PS3. Can anyone recommend something that would cost around €250 or so, or is it possible to get anything decent for that amount of money?

hi paulsgirl,

Theres a Sony DAV DZ260 for sale in expert at the minute for €179. I think its €189 in peats in Dublin. Its good value for the money at this price. Click on this link for the spec. http://www.sony.ie/product/hcs-surround-kit---dvd-player/dav-dz260 It can be connected to the PS3 through the optical input which gives great sound. I've researched it on the internet and you won't get it any cheaper on pixmania or up the north.

Thanks for your reply.

I did have a look in Peats at the weekend and you're right, this will do, but the only thing is, I don't want the DVD Part so its really only subwoofer, speakers etc I'm looking for.

Have a look on pixmania, theres a sound system just with the woofer and speakers. Its at this link and is coming in at €249 + delivery.

I got an X-Rocker chair, it has the speakers built in at the head area, no messing around running cables, just plug in and go. Amazing chair

Back