redundancy and pregnant

A

aloiv

I'd like to ask about my unfair and wrong calculated redundancy.
I was work with my last employer 2yr and 9months on full time work. I got pregnant and went over one months on Illness Benefit because of Pregnancy threatened, my employer was unhappy. When I go back to work she straight cut my full time for part-time work and I was work the next one and a half months than he says that I've less 16th weeks to my due and he can make my a redundancy and he did so but he calculated me my redundancy per the 2yr and 9months from my last 3months wages what mean he didn't calculated my full payment week but get calculated from my the last part-time wages mean half of my 2yr and 6mnths full-payment cut for the last 3months. It he was allowed did that or he should calculated full payment week???
Please for help

Unless you agreed to a permanent reduction to your full-time hours, then redundancy (and your notice period that you're entitled to, including your pay during your notice period) should be calculated based on your full time earnings.

Contact the National Employment Rights Authority (now called Workplace Relations) on 1890 808090 or www.employmentrights.ie to get details about how to challenge this.

Back