Dual flush toilets

lollypops

Hi there,

I'm thinking about buying a house at the moment. It's a new build, one of two houses left in a development, which has been built for approx a year and a half or so. There are currently single flush toilets in the house. I'm wondering if I'm entitled to dual flush toilets? I know the regulations came in last November re this but as the house is new and has not been lived in prior to this am I entitled to ask for the toilets to be replaced with dual flush?
Would appreciate any info/experiences of other posters!

House would have been signed-off to comply with regs on completion. So while you can certainly ask, they are in no way obliged to change them.
Leo

Lollypops, as you are trying to save water try this, I used one in a flat in Japan.

The top of the cistern is concave with a hole in the centre, the water to fill the cistern comes in through a swan neck pipe through the side of the cistern and flows down through the hole in the top to fill the cistern ready for the next flush.You can wash your hands under the swan neck, water recycled and wash hand basin is redundant. Is that green or what?

The top of the cistern is concave with a hole in the centre, the water to fill the cistern comes in through a swan neck pipe through the side of the cistern and flows down through the hole in the top to fill the cistern ready for the next flush.You can wash your hands under the swan neck, water recycled and wash hand basin is redundant. Is that green or what?

:eek:

Back