buying garage doors direct ?

spud

Hi Folks
Is there any company I can buy a garage door ( insualted roller type, electric, golden oak colour) directly from. I have been pricing these doors including fitting and there 2300 euros Plus.
Thanks
Mike

It might be a bridge too far but if you get a door made in a joinery shop you can buy the gear here [broken link removed] to have it go up and over. Kits near the bottom.

You can also get the actual doors here [broken link removed]

On page 14 you will see insulated roller doors for around the €2000 mark so you may not be too far off with that quote.

Webb Roller Doors sell them also. They do the Glideroll doors. ( I have no connection). I recently bought a Golden Oak Elec Roller door off them. It is not insulated though. It cost around 1300 inc. brushes & 2 remotes, * installation. HOWEVER...the door, etc is great but the delivery time was over 2 months so be warned. Most of these companies buy them in from abroad made to suit your size opening.

looking for a basic roller garage door about 9ft X 8ft in the northwest, what price should i expect to pay to supply and install? tks

I got my roller door from autoroller in Kanturk. Its a electric operated by remote control, golden oak one. Its not an insulated one but I know that they do them.

www.autoroller.ie

I have nothing to do with this company, just a very satisfied customer.

I have a roller door and I was looking for a way to draughtproof it.Was thinking of fitting brush type on the outside edges,does anybody know where I would get such a thing.Cant seem to find anything.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Back