Aer Lingus check in

CMK

I am doing advance check in for Aer Lingus as wont be near a printer in less than 30 hours before flight. When I go into to do the check-in - it say €15 - I didnt think there was a charge?

We have already booked our seats when we were doing our booking.

I know you can use kiosks at airport but our flight is at 6.15 am so we want to save on time - we have only cabin luggage so will only be arriving about 40 mintues before flight?

Dont want to go ahead and do the check in as I dont know what this 15.00 is for ?? Can anyone help?

Your choice is pay €15 or do the kiosk check-in. However, if you have an iphone (don't think it's android enabled) you can check in through their app and have a QR which you can show at security.

The kiosk will only take a minute or two and I wouldn't be risking arriving only 40 minutes before the flight anyway, some AL flights depart from T1 gates even though you go through T2 so you could have a long walk.

thanks a million for that - defo will be using kiosks. flight is from terminal 2 - I guess we would be taking a chance alright - guess getting there an hour beforehand would be ok.

thanks again

If you are flying from Dublin just pop over to the Radisson Holtel and use their free check-in and print kiosk in the lobby.

I use an iphone & have tried twice to use the check in app. Each time its told me "this particular flight does not support mobile phone check in" I was flying Cork / Manchester

Back